• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Disney finally accepts role in fattening, sorta.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larsthorwald

http://calorielab.com/news/2007/10/29/small-world-ride-revamped-for-bigger-passengers/

New to the forum, seems like like minded folk....

I read this and was wondering what y'all thought about this....

I have been to disneyland many times, and Jesus, do I eat there! There is nothing more perfect in this world than the corndogs they sell at the end of Main Street USA. I mean perfect, those are the best corndogs I've ever had (and I've had a lot.) hell, that's the best 'meat on a stick' you can find anywhere.

The thing that bothers me about this article, aside from the writing itself, is the lack in coopability implied. Am I believe that Disney holds no accountbility for the fact that Americans grow heavier on the walk from the main gates to the "It's a small world" ride?

I have been on that ride when it's bottomed out and spent 45 minutes listening to that goddamned song whilst they attempted to fix the boat. It took them this long to address this? Really?

I hope I'm not alone in this concern of mine, as I think tis speaks to our whole community.

Thanks for listening.

Lars:eat1:

Latest posts

Back