• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Do I pull the trigger?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juliewinters

Hi all; long time lurker, first time poster.

I've been a curvy, hourglassy-type woman my entire adult life. I am active, have always been pretty comfortable with my size, whatever size it has been at the time, and have not endured any major weight fluctuations. That being said, as time has gone on, as is normal, I have filled out, having gained about 60 pounds in the last ten years. And I think it suits me very well.

I've had weight gain fantasies for as long as I can remember, and have read the stories on dims for years, imagining myself as the women in the stories.

I haven't found myself seriously considering sexual weight gain, however, until recently.

My boyfriend loves my curves, loves to touch my fluffy hips, rub my belly, worship my ample tush. So, in a quiet moment I decided to suggest I gain weight on purpose, try it out, see if we like it. He said that no matter what size I am, he loves my shape, and while he wouldn't really like me smaller, he has, I suppose, apathy? about me getting bigger. He said if it is something I want to do, that's fine with him if I am excited by it.

So, I suppose at this point I am befuddled. Yes, I know it is my body and I can with it as I please. However, part of what encouraged me to take this step of seriously considering acting upon my fantasies was the excitement I felt by what I perceived as his excitement. Getting turned on by a partner's turn-on, you know?

I am wondering if I should revisit this with him in a different way? I suppose I could gain on purpose and see how he reacts, but that has sort of been happening over the last several months already. He did seem very supportive, however.

At this point, I am pretty happy with my body and I've operated on the premise that it will be the size it wants to be. I'd be pretty happy with being a bit bigger, but I am nervous to pull the trigger if I'm alone in the pleasure of it.

If you made it through all that, you are awesome. I am feeling a bit timid. How did you folks know you were ready to take a first real step into gaining?

Latest posts

Back