• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Do you have a method to your madness?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kortana

Feelin' Cheeky!
So I am curious...I have some very specific eating habits. Not so much in the combination of foods- like gravy on my fries but silly little habits. Like, I always eat chicken fingers with my fingers, not matter how full I am there is always room for desert, I always save my my favorite thing on my plate for last...and so forth...Do you any of you guys have those funny little methods?

The reason I was thinking about this was because when I was growing up there were 2 items that I could only get when we visited another province during the summer, Pinapple Crush and Roast Chicken Potatoe chips. Yesterday my boyfriends family visited (from another province) and brought me a crap load of my fav. treats (not available in Quebec). I wanted to binge and eat it all but then I could only have them today and not in a few days. I started thinking- how many of you would binge and how many would save for a rainy day?

Food for though.

(I did eat some and BOY WERE THEY AWESOME!)

(P.S I am not sure if this would go on the Foodie board but since I normally post on the Weight Board I prefer it here but if it needs to bemoved - so be it :) )

Latest posts

Back