• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Does anyone's feeders sort of ebb and flow with food, or is it consistent feeding?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clyde

I have been getting plumped for the past year or so. During that time, my feeder, has definitely ebbed and flowed with the amount that she has fed me. At certain times she would stuff me, and then at other times it would slow down a bit. Then other times she would continually feed me mint chocolate bark basically all day as I watched TV, then it would slow down for a day or two, then she would really feed me a lot.

Does anyone else have a feeder like this, or do you experience constant feeding? It is sort of a turn on to be handed something unexpectedly and told to eat it, and then you never know when the next request will be to consume something. I find that I am gaining more consistently and it is more erotic when I don't know when I will be stuffed or fed.

Latest posts

Back