• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Does your taste as a FA change over time?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrestlingguy

"Bitter Old Man"
I brought this up on the "are you aroused?" thread a few days ago, but it kinda got ignored in the personal issues that has all but closed that thread.

Early on in my journey as a FA, the sight of my finace' at the time, gaining dramatically, outgrowing her clothes, kinda looking like she gave up on her appearance, wearing 2-3 day old clothes was very exciting to me. At her biggest, she weighed about 275 lbs, give or take.

That was almost 12 years ago.

Today, I am married to Carla, a SSBBW paysite model, who is 75 pounds more than my ex-fiance', is neat & clean, dresses well, a real girly girl.

I think that today I would find that my taste has changed as a FA. It's less exciting to see someone who is much smaller than my wife, and I no longer find the idea of someone looking "sloppy" (fill in the blanks, I don't want negative feedback on this) as sexy as I used to. That would also encompass some of the things posted in the "are you aroused" thread (no, not the one started by Exile in Thighville..........although car keys can be arousing if used carefully........)

Have any of the other guys moved on from what they were aroused by a while ago, to what arouses them now? Have any of the ladies been involved with someone whose tastes have changed? I'm really interested in hearing some personal experience here, so please refrain from flaming anyone, or you'll feel my wrath............LOL

Latest posts

Back