• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Domesticity Fantasies that include Weight Gain

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fat Molly

hufflepuff hobbit
Okay, so I'm the typical 'pretty, nice young lady', albeit with an extra roll and super breasts. I was raised in typical Protestant home, typical American parents, typical this, typical that.

I know I'll get married eventually, and hopefully within the next few years. I also know that I've been training myself to cook, to clean, to sew, and to be an intelligent and articulate woman.

I presume that I will slide from one typical American household into another.

So why on earth do I get such an atypical thrill from the idea of fattening up my future still-imaginary hubby?

Not to the point of debilitation, I must note. Just...giving him a generous paunch sounds like the perfect way to spend the first few years of our marriage.

Several memories/images strike me when I see this, but here's one situation that I remember most clearly. My friend is the youngest in a large family, and her older sister got married two years or so ago. Already, her husband seems to have gained maybe fifteen pounds, maybe twenty, and it looks quite good on him.

I recall at a recent party seeing him, so ruddy and vivid and cheerful, and when his brother-in-law called him out on his recent weight gain, he just grinned, rubbed his plump belly, and said he'd been getting a little extra love lately.

Love. That's how he described it. It struck me...really uncannily. I know there are stories in the Library Board that describe the weight gain in such terms...but it was really uncanny to see it so 'close to home', offline, like that.

What do you think? Do you associate fatness with love? Why? And do include other details, like if you're married etc. and how your perception might have been altered over the course of the years and your sexual development.

Latest posts

Back