• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Downsizing the Dream

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dravenhawk

President of Manlandia
Well for over 30 years now I have searched for that dream girl who is larger than life and lovin' her bigness. I have always envisioned myself spending the remainder of my days with a 500 lb beauty or at least someone in the mid 400's. But alas this seems like an impossibility and I am muddling the idea about in my mind of downsizing the dream. When it comes to BBWs I seem to be the worlds biggest Scorpio magnite and Scorpio is the sign in the Zodiac I get along with the least.

On the flip side there is a bounty of thin ladies I routinely pass up getting involved with beyond good friends. Several of these thin ladies have clearly given thier intentions of wanting to be something more than "friends" although way too skinny to get consideration for dating. If only these ladies were say 200 to 300 lbs heavier *sigh*.

My divorce and the resulting fallout has given me pause for reflection and after reviewing the history of my relationships with SSBBWs and BBWs all of which has ended up in some kind of disaster or heartache not to mention that SSBBWs are quite rare in southern California. Sad to say most of the SSBBWs I know are taken by husbands / boyfriends who are discusted by thier size or the ladies themselves are discusted by thier size or at the very least obsessed with getting thin.

It is my strong belief that girls similar to those who on Dimensions that are proud of thier size are extrordinairly rare and that I may have a better chance of winning Super Lotto than finding a SSBBW whose mind is not contaminated by self hatred brought on by the onslaught of diet comercials and media hype to be thin. With reality firmly in grasp here I am considering the unthinkable -- dating a thin chick. Lets face it the resource is as endless as the rolling sea and out of the small pool of thin chicks that express desire for me not a one is a Scorpio.

In the end I am discouraged and seriously considering abandoning the dream all together. I am not sure if I will even get a chubby over a thin chick but I am willing to try and see what happens. The fact I am even entertaining such an idea is disheartening in its self. This one lady I really like her as the person she is we seem to gell on religeon, politics, life, the universe and everything and as a friend she is great to hang with and talk endlessly and agree on every topic. One small problem... she is just so skinny, I mean really I am used to 105lbs being the weight of a single leg not the whole woman.

Dravenhawk

Latest posts

Back