• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Eat or Starve.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

home

This is Sailor Moon Fat Fanfiction. I do not own any of the rights to the series. Naoko Takeuchi and other do, please don`t sue. I give credit where credit is due. Now, on with the fic.

In the future, Sapphire waited. As he expected. In a flash of black light, a small, black Dragonfly appeared. It had a small crystal on it`s back. Sapphire held out his hand. He said: ``Deliver.``. Out of it`s mouth something dropped into Sapphire`s hand. Sapphire went into a shielded room. When he came out, he had one drink. He was calm on the outside. But on the inside he was scared and livid. He allowed himself one thought: 'I knew it. I knew it.'. Sapphire took his drink. He was used to Wiseman and his ways by now. Sapphire knew he couldn't tell anyone what he now knew. He made his plan and went directly to Emerald. They talked. Sapphire hid his true plan. But Emerald agreed with his false reasoning. They knew they would have to get Diamond away from Wiseman for his permission. They succeeded, Sapphire explained the false reasons for the plan. He also told Diamond how easy it would be to get The Moon Princess. Sapphire hated it, but he had to use Diamond's weakness. The stakes were too high. It was their whole Kingdom. He couldn't risk telling the truth and having Wiseman kill them all. And he now knew, Wiseman was capable of that.

The Negamoon Family, except for Wiseman created a Shield around the Earth that would last four years. No one, including them could attack. All evil and dark forces would be locked out of the Earth for four years. By the time they could attack. Serena would be eighteen. Sapphire had explained. Without the other attackers, his false reasoning. The Scouts would have no experience. They would be easy to beat. Tuxedo Mask would also be new, with no fighting experience. And maybe Neo Queen Serenity and King Endymion would never marry. That had convinced Prince Diamond. They explained the plan to Wiseman later. Wiseman made noise about not being informed. Diamond explained they had to do it before Pluto found out. Wiseman calmed, said it was a good plan and that he would have to go and think on a new Strategy.

'Damn right you'll have to think on a new Strategy. You're not killing me or my brother this time around.', Sapphire thought.

Sapphire knew he would have to be careful of Wiseman and he could not tell anyone. But he knew that he had bought them some time. And now... All he had to do was wait and prepare. And figure out a way to get Diamond to see, despite Wiseman's hold on him, how dangerous Wiseman was. Sapphire considered that Rubeus might be an ally. Rubeus was emotional and could be controlled. But, for now, like Wiseman, just to plan and prepare.

Sapphire went back to the shield room. He incinerated the chip his Droido Dragonfly had brought. It had made a recording of the past. He had watched and seen exactly how their plans had turned out. Including the betrayal of Wiseman. He called his Dragonfly.

"I have another task for you.", Sapphire said.

Sapphire took another chip out of a drawer. He looked at it. Yes, it was the right one. He had made this plan in advance. The Dragonfly would deliver it to his alternate self. Sapphire knew that this whole future could be erased. And that to keep things like this. The Dragonfly, programmed to do so, it would have to go to the past. Wait until the Timeline had changed. Deliver the plan to the new Sapphire. And his alternate self would have to do everything he did. He only hoped his other self would do it. And he just had to wait now and see if Timequakes started. And if Pluto would interfere. Would she figure out the plan? And would she be allowed to interfere by The Timegates. They had done a good deed. He had to hope the Timegates would not let her ruin this. All he had to do now was wait and see if the first Timequake started as time would start to reorder itself.

'Sigh. Just have a drink and wait.'

And Sapphire knew that Emerald wanted Diamond. And that he could not tell anyone. Just to have a few drinks and wait. But, Sapphire decided to quit drinking. This was a Celebration. Why drink alone? He would have coffee instead.

'It has been so long since I had coffee. Now I can.', Sapphire.

(Yes, the fattening will come. Please be Patient. Just introducing the plot. And if you don't know Sailor Moon you might still enjoy this. For those of you who know Sailor Moon. You might enjoy it more. Break.)

Latest posts

Back