• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Election Discussion Advice from the Mod

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Beautiful Dreamer

ridiculously contented
Dear Hyde Park participants,

Thank you for providing continuous lively and spirited discussion. With the election less than 2 months away, I wish to put forward several items of note. I'll re-post closer to the time.

1. Respect the right of others to have their own religious or political convictions without being called names on that account. This includes polictical affiliations like Republicans, Democrats, conservatives, liberals, and the like. Those who can't be tolerant can't post. (Da Rules of Hyde Park)

2. November-specific
Beginning on Thursday, November 1, until midnight Pacific Time on Wednesday, November 7 (4 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 8), no candidate-specific thread starts will be permitted. That is, no thread starts about Candidate X said Y; Candidate Z supporters said Q at a rally; Candidate M's latest campaign ad says H.

2a. Don't work yourself into a lather reporting such thread starts. I'm monitoring HP and will see them. I promise.

3. Once the elections have been concluded, posters whose preferred candidates have won elections are strongly encouraged to please restrain their glee and/or gloating within HP. "I'm glad that X won and am hopeful that now HQP will change" is one thing. "HA! In your face, (other parties)!! Guess the Whatever Party showed you!" is another. I'm counting on you all to exercise some maturity on this one. (If, however, you wish to invite your long-suffering moderator to any victory parties at which food and drink will be served....)

4. A reminder and a plea for civility. I appeal to the presumption that all of us playing in Hyde Park are adults. We represent an impressive spectrum of employment, outlook, education and belief. I encourage everyone to take a minute, take a deep breath, think, and think again before each post.

There. I'm finally done running my mouth. It is a genuine pleasure and privilege for me to moderate Hyde Park, and even though I'm sure we exasperate each other regularly, it's a task I value and enjoy. Thank you, gang.

Latest posts

Back