• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Enjoying a mini-binge

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david_gilmour_iz_god

I'll start off by saying that I am a true fan of the eroticism involved in the decadence of overindulging in food. I would love to be able to devote a year to seeing exactly how much weight I can put on. However, family medical history prevents me from doing that. So, every once in a while I give in to the temptation and decide to 'eat myself silly' for the day. As I am enjoying the day off, this is one of those days and I thought I would share my experience with you. It all started off last night after my wife went to bed and I was surfing the net... I decided to run up to the local convenience store and get a large cinnamon roll, a 2 pack of cupcakes, a 3 pack of zingers, a pack of 6 mini donuts and a package of 2 cinnamon crumb cakes. I was digging on the food (and sugar) buzz. After being really turned on by this, I decided to sneak on out to the grocery store to do a 'mini-binge'. So... my tally for the day (thus far) has been 2 full boxes of mac and cheese, 2 boxes of hot pockets, a 12 pack box of oatmeal pies (damn, those things disappear quickly), a 22 oz container of ready made chocolate pudding and about half of a 12 pack of swiss cake rolls. I figure I'm up to about 6500 calories for the day (it's 5 p.m.) and I have been enjoying the food buzz and really feeling the fullness of my stomach today. Just thought I'd share my experience with you all.

Mike

Latest posts

Back