• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ever wish it were easier to compliment?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brandyn76

Hi,

I had a couple situations pop up that got me thinking. Has anyone ever wanted to tell a fat gal that she's hot but couldn't due to social context (work), shyness, or uncertainty about how they would react?

The first is where I work. There are two girls in my group who are both bottom heavy. Both have big round butts with a little bounce in them and both also have big thighs and wide hips. One had a kid recently and I can tell she's gained weight cuz she's got a little pot belly now. I would love to tell each one how attractive I think they are, but can't since I'm at work.

Today, went for breakfast at Bob Evans and my waitress turned out to be a very pretty pear. She had a cute smile and was the same below the waist as the two at work only bigger and bouncier. I wanted to say the same thing to her.

In a world where bumbling idiocy is ehe norm, you would think some kindness would go over well. But I have had more negative responses when I do try this than positive.

Anyone else hit this wall? I want to just say something and not be thought of as a psycho or stalker or an @$$h01e. I wish I could tell these three girls how pretty they are.

What gives?

Latest posts

Back