• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

FA confessions

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Do we have one of these on here? I don't think so (even did a quick search). Can't think why not, I think a lot of us FA have moments to confess on a pretty regular basis!

==============================================

(I may have whined about this before, somewhere or other on the boards. If so I beg your forgiveness)

I confess that working with my BBWife is getting no easier.

Wife is working at my company, testing stuff in our lab. Normally she is wearing an anti-static smock all day which manages to muffle even her curves, so it is not too hard for me to think of her as just a co-worker. Because those smocks can make things warm, and she is covered, she just wears jeans and t-shirt underneath. Both her jeans and t-shirts are just a shade snug, but as I said nobody generally sees, and as she’s trying to lose back to non-snug territory she hasn’t replaced them.

Only now I’ve ended up having to pull her into some meetings. Knowing she’ll be in a meeting room for an hour, she sheds the smock. So suddenly I’m looking across the table at my wife, who I think is pretty freaking hot, whose current abundance is highlighted by somewhat tight clothes. And, you know, trying to be professional and focused on ‘whether this next circuit board can return to inventory if it passes test, or if the previous failure is suspicious enough that we should keep it quarantined’ rather than ‘holy hell that t-shirt makes her breasts look big. Did they get bigger? I don’t remember them looking that full …’ And remembering things like that when we are leaving the meeting the room, a quick grab of her butt would not be acceptable behavior no matter how well those jeans are highlighting its curves.

Latest posts

Back