• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Farm Town nerdiness

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you play Farm Town? (public poll)

• Yes

• No

• Never heard of it.

• How much could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Results are only viewable after voting.

kayrae

doot doot doot
I am seriously hooked on this game. I'm now a level 18 farmer, yay. As soon as my plants are in full harvest, I will post a picture of my farm. Please feel free to share yours :)

Some thoughts: Wouldn't it be super awesome if the animals were also money-makers? Like the chicks will grow into hens and lay eggs that we can gather and sell in the marketplace. We can also sell the cow's milk, the sheep's wool, etc. If I could improve the game, I would turn this into an educational opportunity like Oregon Trail. The farm could have seasons, so you'll need to know when to plant crops. If you plant grapes in the winter, the frost could ruin your entire crop. Animals could also wreak havoc on the plants. The rabbits can eat through the carrot crop, etc.

How would you modify the game?

Latest posts

Back