• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

FA's that would like to find a wife...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolce

ShapeShifter
Do they exist?

I am in my mid-twenties and would like to eventually meet the right man to start a life and family with. Not looking to rush anything as I am a cautious and realistic woman but I am definitely not looking "for fun". I have a stable job in a stable profession, do not do drugs, smoke, or take any medications, have no baggage or debt, and know how to treat a man with care and respect. I am not a doormat but I appreciate a man who is a leader. Not that I have no problems or communicate perfectly with the male species but I would like to think that I am a good catch for a FA.

I realize it is difficult enough to find a partner without having a "fetish" or "preference" but as we all know, good luck changing that.

I would love to hear your stories. Have any of you met someone worthwhile online and if so, how long did you look before you found him or her?

Latest posts

Back