• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fashion Police just made me sick

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waxwing

Reckless Hero
I almost never post things like this because I largely try to ignore them, but I was just looking at Eonline's Fashion Police (my first mistake) and was horrified by the caption of a picture of Sienna Miller.

Miller's a thin girl, sometimes skeletally so, and sometimes just normal skinny.

Seriously read this caption and tell me you don't want to shoot someone in the eye right now.

http://www.eonline.com/fashion/fashionpolice/index.jsp?uuid=1da967fd-1a2e-4d9e-ae30-40f1dbf66d38

Every single word of it is horrifying. It's like a parody of itself. My god. If that's BLUBBER, then the world is even more insane than I thought.

Latest posts

Back