• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fashion Unfairness

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyLuck0123

Am I the only girl in the world who absolutely HATES shopping?

It makes mefeel singled out in society because I can't fit into 'regular' clothes. I hate that the top fashion designers only make clothes that fit sizes 0-9. Hello? There are other people in the world that are much prettier than skinny anorexic girls. I hate that I can't just go shopping with my girlfriends because I can't shop at the same stores that they do. I hate it and it makes me feel singled out and huge. This may sound like a vent, which it is, but I am curious....

Does anyone else have this frustration?
Why can't the fashion designers just make clothes a little bigger for us?

I think the solution is to just go naked. heh. I hate clothes! :kiss2:

Latest posts

Back