• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat People Caused the Swine Flu

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moore2me

Lions don't need to spank
No, I have not heard it yet on TV or read it on the internet - - but if the trend holds to everything else we fat people are blamed for, I expect that we will be blamed for the swine flu outbreak.

What put this idea in my mind is that I watched Schindler's List again last weekend and there is a scene where an upper level Nazi official said at a motivational meeting. . . . "the Jews and their filth were the cause of the plague - the Black Death, years ago."

So, in my paranoia and typical Cassandra fashion I see either fat people in general or fat Mexicans as being the source of the swine flu. Why? I love bacon. I love pork chops. I love smoked ham. This culinary practice of mine has provided monetary support for the pig farms. I have no defense. When they come to check my refrigerator, they will find Petit Jean Hickory Smoked Bacon in the meat tray. They will find frozen smoked ham hocks and smoked neck bones in my freezer. My dogs will be playing with old ham bones from previous dinners.

I don't know if they will carry hubby and I away for re-education or just ban us from grocery shopping. But I don't expect much tolerance when we already have caused the energy crisis, global warming, several world famines, cancer, fat children, the housing crisis, 9/11, the rising price of gas, world deforestation, extinction of frogs and orangutans in the rain forest, the meth problem in the suburbs, enlargement of the hole in the ozone, and the rising cost of healthcare.

Any thoughts or suggestions on how we can dodge this bullet?

Latest posts

Back