• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fattitude Do You Got it?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dravenhawk

President of Manlandia
I have been thinking about this over the past three weeks or so. It wasn't until I went and visited my girlfriend Mellie that I had some genuine clarity about what fattitude is.

Fattitude is a state of mind about being big is a diet obsessed world.

Fattitude does not apologize for being big, it asks for seconds or thirds even.

Fattitude sees nothing wrong in downing 15 sausages and half a dozen eggs in a single sitting this is a normal thing to do.

Fattitude boasts about being big and dreams of getting even bigger even after reaching maximum size for mobility and comfort.

Fattitude sees oneself as huge and that is a good thing not to be ashamed of.

Fattitude sees the power in a big body capable of bending steel, breaking benches, and subduing ones partner.

Fattitude enjoys throwing ones weight around especially in the bedroom where crushing a FA is fun and a turn on. Fattitude never holds back here.

Fattitude boasts about ones weight. The larger the number of lbs the more satisfaction one has in being a person of substantial size.

Fattitude sees a big body as a FA sees a big body as a body worthy if not demanding of admiration and adoration.

Fattitude has no problem the person standing there gawking with their jaw half open whispering to thier friends has the problem and Fattitude knows this.

Fattitude...Do you have what it takes to be this big?

This is all I can think of at the moment. If you have fattitude to share please feel free to post your thoughts here.

Dravenhawk

Latest posts

Back