• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

February 22: "Show Your Assets For a Day" Day!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boteroesque Babe

All cookies cleared!
Several esteemed Dimensionites have suggested we have an extra installment of SYAFaDD. This one being "Show Your ASSETS For a Day" Day.

The original SYAFaDD was a one-off to increase registration. This one's to increase membership. Show your asses, show your (ahem) sets, show whatever might wow us. Doesn't have to be flesh-covered. But rather than showing it in your profile, show it in The Clubhouse.

The Clubhouse is open to supporting members who've donated at the $30/yr. level, or above. We'll do it this coming Wednesday, the 22nd, and AnnMarie has agreed to delete the photos after they've been up for a day, give or take. Since some may want to contribute a photo to the cause, but aren't yet a member, you may send me the photo, and I'll post it for you. And here's a cool twist. You may do this anonymously. In fact, members may do it anonymously, too. Hide your face, send me the pic to post, and trust that I'll keep your identity in The Vault. (Those here who've been infuriated by my vault will tell you, this girl can keep a secret.) Additionally, this stuff can't be Googled or casually surfed into, being that it's a "members only" area.

I don't know about you, but I tend to show a lot more skin when I can do it all Secret Squirrel-like.

If you're doing it through me, upload your image somewhere and send me the URL. If you don't have a way to do that, I believe I can accommodate you sending them to me as attachments. Kindly make sure they don't exceed size limits (though I can help you with that, if need be).

Please don't violate community standards. No nipples or glisten-y bits, and no, Vince, by "sets" I do not mean testicles.

If Dimensions has ever helped you, I hope you'll help Dimensions. Now, open your pants and your wallet and get your ass in the Clubhouse by Wednesday!

This is SO much better than a tote bag. Sign up as a supporting member!

Latest posts

Back