• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Feedee with unanswered questions!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone,

I'm kind of new to this so I have a lot of questions that are unanswered at this point. I'm just going to fire away and if anyone has any insight, please post!

1. I am 5'7" tall at 292 lbs and have been since January. I'm drinking shakes with ice cream and heavy whipping cream and eating a lot of high calorie foods (total of approximately 4000 calories a day) and I'm not gaining. Any ideas why? Sometimes it makes me very sick to my stomach after I drink one. Could the shakes actually be counter-productive?

2. I'm a 27 year old female who does desire to have children one day. If I continue gaining to 400 lbs+ will this be possible? I've read multiple places that I will basically stop ovulating soon. Anybody know?

3. We love to travel, but plane travel in coach is horrible! I can't even pull my tray table down to eat the meal they serve on long flights. I need to buy a seat belt extender, but does anyone have any tips on air travel that is more comfortable? It seems with many airlines you have to be a frequent flyer to even reserve a business or first class seat.

4. I am having a significant amount of lower back pain. It feels like a charlie horse and I have to sit down on a couch and lean over to stretch my back out. I can't take ibuprofen or aspirin, only tylenol. We just bought some Tylenol 8 hour, but so far no difference. Should I maybe see a chiropractor or massage therapy?

I have searched the Forums here, but I wasn't able to find the answers to my questions. I'm just trying to find ways to make life a little bit easier. If anyone has any ideas, I am open to all suggestions!! :eat2:

Thanks!:bow:

Latest posts

Back