• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Feederism;misguided or misunderstood?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoldenDelicious

It's the naughty step 4U!
Being new to Dimensions I have found many of the threads and people extremely interesting. It has thrown up many questions for me, some of which have been enlightening and some uncomfortable. Attitudes of others have been sometimes extreme particularly when it comes to feeders. Some people are so flagrantly against them and it begs the question are they misguided people who don't know or care about their partners health or are they misunderstood individuals who have been badly portrayed in documentaries, films etc?

I recently had a bit of debate with a feeder on another forum (not about feederism initially) and asked him to explain his views and said some of the following:

It's not something I understand or agree with but I do not know or understand enough about it to make what I would call a reasonable argument against it other than to say there are health implications. I know you say that you hear people going on about it but I have studied health and I know the health implications against being fat. I am an ssbbw (probably the smaller end of ss) and I know that my general health and wellbeing feels better when I am a little lighter. What worries me about feederism is what if a vulnerable person would be carried away with pleasing a feeder to the detriment of their own health? I am not even talking abusive feeder or suggesting that feeders are generally abusive but there have been cases where feeders have been partly responsible for disabling another person. I have seen a documentary about a guy who fed and fed his wife until she was so big she couldn't get out of bed or do anything for herself. He ended up like a carer, washing her and doing everything. He got excited by her thickened flesh that had become like leather from the chafing and seemed aroused when rubbing moisturiser in to her inner thighs. That's just abuse, not rubbing the cream in, just the concept that her skin has thickened due to chafing.

I am lead to believe that feederism is not about that for most feeders but I would like a feeder who is not like this guy in the documentary to explain to me the fetish/prediliction. Even if there is no intent to make someone so big that they become disabled, would they/do they really understand how and when a person is becoming dangerously overweight? I mean, you can't feel if your partners joints are sore or if their heart is being put under stress. I know this might have been said before and you (or other feeders) might have experienced abuse or ignorance and the documentary I watched was definately portraying it against feederism.

I understand this is a very personal question and if you do not want to explain your feelings or activities then I respect this. I mean I wonder things like, is it your sexuality? Do you see a woman/man a certain size and imagine her/him bigger then get around to suggesting he/she would be hotter if she/he were larger? Or do you seek feedees who want to gain with a partner? Or is it a fantasy? Do you like to see people eating and getting fatter over time in a relationship with you? How do you live this life?

Like I said I am an ssbbw and my girlfriend is an FA. When she admitted to me she was into this I was worried that if I lost weight she would not want to be with me. Now that we are in a relationship she has said that she wouldn't mind if I were a bit smaller but she has told me that she would fancy me less under a specific dress size that I have agreed I do not want to be smaller than any way so it has worked out well for us. But what about other relationships? If you were in a relationship with someone who refused to gain and they weren't big enough for you, would you dump them?

I am genuinely interested and not being trollish or trying to provoke a flame war.

Is a feeder merely a nurturing person who takes pleasure out of seeing a food lover getting pleasure out of food? This could be like a jewish/italian/spanish mother who gets gratification from nurturing her kin.

Is there more a sexual gratification from watching someone grow?

Do feeders want their partners to get fatter and not be able to go anywhere? are they insecure and want to disable their partners into being reliant on them?

so many questions. I genuinely want to know people for and against this and to understand this very lesser spoken almost taboo sub culture within dimensions.

Latest posts

Back