• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

fiat currency is collapsing ?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dabdab

I thought it was important a subject to deserve a new thread . so heare we go ...

Every country in the world is
wrong and you're right?
it is not that simple ! . pigging currency to non non degradable metal like gold is more stabler and guaranteed value and less prune to inflation compared to fiat money which is more often is used to rub people .but that doesn't mean there is no place for fiat money .at all .
The most basic reasons are that there's not enough gold in the world and its a total waste of resources to spend tons of money to extract gold only to hoard it. Not to mention the environmental impact.

what ever gold there is ' is enough to peg to , not to use as coinage and using only fiat money is more the reason for spending tons of money to extract gold because it is ever increasing in value compared to fiat money

There's nothing wrong with so called fiat money -- a countries productivity controls the value of its currency.
fiat money defer from country to country and according to there economical and political situation .
and make no mistake about it the current situation is unattainable there is still no agreement on how to limit or regulate the real value of fiat money , and no body is willing to peg his currency to fixed or relative value to his GDP ; rather every one is pegging to the US dollar ; no matter how much the US print or create fiat money out of the thin air. they do that just to have same advantage of such creation of money . they will continue to do so until a total collapse happens or WTO is finally abandoned and governments get on a handle over the economy by the old system of tariffs .then fiat money will work for some and pegging will lose it's advantage
- this is my brain storming about the subject . feel free to defer , I might be persuaded to change my mind .

Latest posts

Back