• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Finally a Rainbow for me

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lexi

It has been a very long time since I have even felt well enough to type.I have been through major pain that is to intense to even imagine. The loss of my total mobility was the final straw. However due to some creative thinking by my family and caretakers we were able to rid ourselves of the doctor from doom and get a new doctor that is wonderful. He immediately recognized my symptoms and confirmed through tests his diagnosis.Luckily for me there is a way to stabilize my situation and get me mobile again. For all this I am greatful.

We have also had some friends and family come forward to build some custom gadgets that Ciar designed to help me on a day to day basis be in less pain. We now have a custom built cart that can hold me comfortably on a 12 inch thick Latex matress. Nice and Wide to hold all of me on it. It goes up and down and tilts to give me relief from sitting in one place.
The very best thing is we were gifted a pool by a family member that is being built with a beach entry so my cart can go down into it and i can float off.The local hospital and I came to an agreement that they would provide my aqua therapy and I would forget about mishaps from my last stay.Plus they were the ones that found me the doctor.

So things are looking up and I will be back up to normal business soon on my website. Thank you to all of you who have not forgotten me and continue to check in on me.

Here is to getting better and Good Friends.

Lexi

Latest posts

Back