• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Finally giving my superherone a BBW make-over...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drew_edwards

Hello, my name is Drew Edwards and I used to post here a few years back. I am also the creator of the long running web comic series "Halloween Man."

When I first created the comic I was 18 and I originally intended the female lead "Lucy" to reflect not only my love of rockabilly culture but my love of plus-sized women. The artists never could quite draw her as a full-figured woman. So I kind of wussed out and never pressed the issue. So Lucy ended up with the standard comic book build.

Seen here in art by Terry Parr...

HalloweenMan2009_72_11x17.jpg

Well, I'm 34 now and a lot more confident. So in a story line later this year, Lucy will finally become the plus-sized powerhouse I always envisioned.

Seen here in art ALSO by Terry Parr....

Lucy_bass_web_zpsdcaf02ed.jpg

(Ignore the double bass, that was thrown in because my wife plays.)

I am feeling pretty good about this and I guess I just felt like sharing.

Latest posts

Back