• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Firefighter refused Giffords 911 call

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deven

Wendigo
THIS is what the political climate has done. It's turned people who are supposed to save lives into... I don't even KNOW what this is. This is cowardice to the extreme, and it's a disgusting show of what the US is becoming.

You are paid to respond to a crisis. Nevermind that it was 90 minutes after the fact... what if this man's unit was to be part of the first responders? What if his reaction, as childish as it is, let someone die?

And what if this was the President? Should a Republican, who didn't agree with Obama, be allowed to say, "I refuse to go to the shooting because I don't agree with his viewpoint?"

Edit: Move this into the Giffords thread if it should be moved, but it's a separate issue, in my opinion. Also, he claims to have voted for Giffords, if I recall correctly from another article.

Latest posts

Back