• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

food advice for an aspiring gainer?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

disconnectedsmile

RATING: AWESOME
so i've been trying to gain since the second week in january, but i've not been getting the results i want. i think part of the reason is i get burnt out on a lot of the food i eat.
my question is, does anyone have any suggestions for largely fattening foods to buy while on a budget? :confused: (i'm a touch lactose intolerant, so that leaves out large quantities of dairy.)
i don't think i could eat microwave pizza, burritos, hot pockets, and TV dinners everyday forever.

any input is appreciated. ;)

Latest posts

Back