• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Food pics from the HB Labor Day Bash

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
A group of us took a couple of off-site trips to grab dinner away from the hotel during the Heavenly Bodies Labor Day Bash last weekend. I am sure it does not come as a surprise that I took pics of the food. :)

On Saturday night we went to La Casa de Pedro, a Venezuelan restaurant. This is from their website:

Come experience a true taste of Venezuelan hospitality. Sipping Mojitos on the patio. Indulging in Venezuelan specialties like Pabellón Criollo and other lovingly created Latin cuisine. Sharing meals and creating memories with friends and amid the upbeat tempo and tropical color of Pedro’s “casa” at The Arsenal on the Charles in Watertown.

Here is a picture of the restaurant:

la-casa-de-pedro.jpg

Here are pics of appetizers that Diana and Cecilia ordered for the table. The food descriptions are taken right from their menu:

yucca.jpg

Yuca Frita: “The beauty of all roots”, it is fried and dressed with cilantro sauce.

This fried yucca was really delicious and very garlicky. It was reminiscent of fried potatoes. Here is a close up shot of it:

yucca-close.jpg

tequenos.jpg

Tequeňos: The most popular hors d'oeuvre in Venezuela! White Venezuelan cheese hand rolled in puff pastry.

Totally yum. Here is a pic of one cut open so you can see the cheese:

tequenos-cut.jpg

kara-dinner.jpg

Here's Kara - you know her on Dims as "Theatrmuse-Kara". A close up of her dinner is below.

pabellon-criollo.jpg

Pabellón Criollo: The most traditional Venezuelan dish. Shredded beef slowly simmered in very fine chopped vegetables. Served with white rice, fried plantains and black beans.

dave-dinner.jpg

Kara's husband Dave shows his plate, described below. (I think I am describing the right dish...I'll correct it later if I'm wrong.)

churrasco-a-la-parrilla.jpg

Churrasco a la Parrilla: 12 oz. 100% natural (no preservatives or artificial ingredients) sirloin steak grilled to perfection on a charcoal grill and served with a chorizo. Pedro guarantees it to be the most tender and delicious steak in Boston

more....

Latest posts

Back