• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Food you always wanted to try

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperMishe

Single. Wanna mingle?
A co-worker and I were talking about figs, wondering what a fresh fig tasted like. Our only "experience" was Fig Newtons - although tasty, we knew the cookies probably weren't very "figgy"! Two days later, she brought in two small fresh figs. We actually had to look up how to eat them! They were pretty good, though a little too mushy for me.

This got me thinking - what other foods have I always wanted to try? Here's a short list:

Risotto - can't believe I've never had it!
Mahi Mahi
Duck Confit (don't even know what it is or if I like duck!)
Poi
Beignet (not sure of the spelling)
Soft Shell Crab

How about you? What have you always wanted to try but haven't for one reason or another?

Latest posts

Back