• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Foodee/Feedee/Feeder? You'll enjoy this convo.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrankySpice

Unwashed.
I was cleaning up my outlook, and when I re-read this convo with a co-worker whom I plan to go out to the Chinese Buffet tonight with tonight, it occured to me that some dims people might really enjoy seeing it. LOL start from the bottom up...names removed for privacy, but check out the time stamps! I've been waiting all day for this meal!!

Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 9:05 AM
To: ---
Subject: RE: so...

Me, too! Hope the day goes by quickly….

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 9:04 AM

I know. I’m prepared………… I could eat now I’m so hungry!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 9:02 AM

Oh, and they have some great noodle dishes, too…of course they have the standard lo mien, but they also have another noodle dish that has the super thin rice noodles, it is sooooooo good. And if you like crab, they also have king crab legs, and also lots of shrimp cocktail….then there’s the sushi bar and the hibachi bar….good stuff, good stuff. I can’t wait!!!!

Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 8:59 AM

I love squash!! I’m personally an egg roll fan, but only when they are crispy. I do like spring rolls, but nothing is better than eating the inside and then filling the outer shell with soy sauce. YUMMY!

Hot and Sour soup is definitely a favorite. Also gotta love the fried donuts!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 8:56 AM

Do you prefer egg rolls or spring rolls? I prefer the crispiness of the spring roll, personally. I also love the steamed dumplings. And their wonton soup is good, too. They also usually have hot & sour soup and/or egg drop soup. The hot & sour is hit or miss, sometimes it’s just a little too thick, but when it is good it is gooooood…squash blossoms, tofu, and bamboo shoots…who’da thunk they could be so tasty together??

Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 8:54 AM

Totally. I’m not going to Panera for lunch. I’m holding off because I plan to eat my heart out. Egg rolls, Rangoon, Love the Green Beans!, boneless spare ribs, pork flied lice, yummy!!!

Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 8:52 AM
Subject: so...

Are you as excited as I am about stuffing our faces tonight? J I’m planning on a light lunch so I have the most room possible!!! Yay, Chinese food, yay, buffets!! I can’t wait to eat the pork bundles and the fresh green beans…the green beans are cooked with sea salt and a little bit of sausage….they are SOOOOOOOO good. So good.

Latest posts

Back