• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Forgive student loans?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mp7251

I just received a phone survey saying the government is considering forgiving student loans and wanted my opinion. I voted absolutely NO. I see student loans as another type of welfare. Too many students are taking out these loans and using them for anything but education. When I entered college in 1969 they gave the speech " look to your left and right, two out of three will not be here on graduation". I was one of the two-thirds and didn't realistically persue higher education until later in life. This speech is as relevant today as it was back then. So we want to give these half-assed students /party goers a free ride? They get an education to make more money in life and have an easier (non-physical labor) job. They need to pay it back or don't apply for loans at all. Teaching responsibility is not cheap.

Latest posts

Back