• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

From 200 to 285 and Loving It

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skizzles

In the past few months, I've gone from 200 lbs to 285 lbs and I love it. I had to buy much bigger pants, and most of my shirts are too small, now. I eat so much, these days. Stuffing myself to the limit at pizza buffets is normal, now. I love how my belly looks, and being classified as severly obese is a major turn on. Huge goals coming up are so exciting I can't wait: 300 lbs, morbidly obese at 320 lbs, 350 lbs on the scale, my short term goal of 360, and reaching 400 will be ecstasy. I've started pigging out, all the time. Is anyone else becoming like this?

Latest posts

Back