• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Gaining at 320 - Want to be very obese

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

obesewillie

I have put on 20 pounds in less than two months and risen from 300 to 320. I am very happy being fat and looking to put on more weight. Why - I love being very fat and obese - the way I feel and the size. I am happy this way. I have been heavier before and lost the weight to get down to 300. I weighed the decision about which way to go - become lighter or become fatter. This last week I have really been eating and enjoying the feeling of a very full and large belly. That and adding a few moe pounds. I am planning on having my lunches and early dinners at all you can eat buffets to get the most food for my money. Breakfasts will vary but definitely will include Krispy Kremes for the drive to work. My waist is about 56" now and I am pushing out of my current pants and belt. I am starting to notice again how my added weight is affecting my center of gravity. On a trip earlier this week and eating one night at a BBQ place and the other at an Italian place, where both times I ate three large servings, I would go for a stroll after dinner and found my belly pushing out and moving around more. Of course I had to find dessert places each night and finish off the night with several cookies and brownies. I love being fat. I do know it is going to be easier to gain the weight than it was to lose it and I like the thought of eating a lot again. My frame can handle the size.

I am sure I will get attention and teasing at work - that has already started. I also can see my golf buddies already joking about my grazing. I like the attention - it gives me a way to show off my size and how fat I am.

Latest posts

Back