• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Gaining with less money?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lostgate

Over the last 2 years, I've been living with my parents, and money hasn't really been an issue with food, so I've been able to gain around 35 pounds quite easily. But now money is getting quite tight, and they haven't been able to buy as much food. I've been stuck at around 165 for a few months, and in the last couple of weeks I've lost about 5 pounds. My parents usually let me choose what sort of foods to buy for myself, but since we can't really spend as much, I need to start buying more fattening stuff, but I don't really know what to buy. Does anyone know how I can start gaining again with the least amount of money?

Latest posts

Back