• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Gallbladder/Appendectomy?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarlette

I give good face :)
So i have been feeling in a lot of off and on again sharp pains in stomach for past week. Mised all this time at work even with NO PAY!
Started in lower abdomin but seems to move around now. I had ultrasound today and they saw gallstones and also fluid around appendix so thinking might be appendisitis. They want me to get surgory at least for the gallbladder but i admit I am a wimp and scared. I KNOW it is a routine and easy operation but since mom's complications with her stuff and passign I fear this stuff!!!

Just wondered if anyone else has had it and what to expect....

Latest posts

Back