• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Georgia Sheriff Evicts Family at 3:00am!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigmac

I have great respect for most law enforcement officers. However, sometimes -- and I'm disheartened to say with increasing frequency -- they fail to recognize who they are paid to protect. In this case the Dekalb County Sheriff apparently decided to make an example of a family that dared to fight back against our corrupt financial industry. The family was fighting their eviction in court and had been negotiating up to and including the day before the eviction. The Occupy movement was also helping the family (one person was in a tent on the yard when officers descended. The Sheriff knew this since the family's plight had been reported by local news media.

Deputies blocked off the entire street and entered the home with force usually reserved for dealing with the most violent criminals. I'm sure many deputies were questioning why they joined the force that night as they obeyed their orders to evict four generations (including a toddler) from their home in the middle of the night.

http://www.alternet.org/story/15529...eorgia_family_at_gunpoint_at_3am/?page=entire

Latest posts

Back