• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Getting to the bottom of Fat Admiration

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acetate90210

Hi there,

Lately, I have been bothered by my attraction to larger women. Not the fact that I have the attraction, but the biological reasoning behind it. Why is it that some men find BBWs attractive while others don't? As far as I know (and please provide links if I'm wrong,) there have been no serious studies on the origin of fat admiration... It's so close to 'normal' heterosexuality that is sort of slips under the radar of serious study, and yet it's different enough from pop culture to be called a fetish. We're left to guess about the condition, if it can even be called a condition at all.

Here's my personal experience on the matter, for you psychology students to analyze. I felt a preference for overweight women FAR before I hit puberty. It started when I was five or six years old! I knew that I was attracted to women but not exactly why, since six year old children generally aren't up to speed on the act of intercourse. Six year olds do know about food, though, so I always associated the women's desirability with eating and becoming large. This just wound up tying in with everything else when I finally did hit puberty, so here I am today, attracted to average to large sized women.

If anybody has anything to add on the matter, please feel free to do so. Did anybody have a similar, or possibly entirely different experience?

Latest posts

Back