• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

good news. i pulled a ssbbws phone number.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gangstadawg

the wanderer
well since i go to school at henry ford community college in dearborn,MI. i had to go stop at the bookstore for adobe photoshop (which i didnt buy to expensive). every time i go in there i see this ssbbw that works there(she has to be at least 390-430+ pounds and will damn near take up a isle way in the bookstore ) who helps me out when im in there. we do talk some what ( i found out she is 22) but when her much smaller friend (who is like 5ft 2in 145lbs or less) comes around she all ways has some negative bull shit to say about me ever since some argument we had last year ( i beleave the small one has a crush on me from what my friends say). her negative comments are that <N word> dont have a job ( which isnt true because i work at the super bowl store in fairlane mall) and he dont even like big women and will take advantage of you and he has a lot of babies mommas and other dumbshit and she does this to every one that comes in which makes me question why she is not fired yet. well my friends gave her smaller friend the nickname *cock blocker* LOL any ways last week friday i went in and spit a little game like the playa i am:D and ask for her phone number and i got it.
i havnt called her yet but i will proly to day.

Latest posts

Back