• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Happier Bigger ?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haunted

Bi-Coastal!!!
I'v seen it posted before and My Girlfriend has mentioned it also, That some BBW's get to the point where they realize they couldn't be happy as a smaller woman, LnL said in a post recently that she doesn't believe she could be happy Under 350lbs and apparently she used to put that number at 300lbs, Hearing this Makes Me happy (i'm not sure why, I'v been on this kick where i analyze Myself and my feelings lately Kind of a self discovery) I guess what i'm trying to say is when ever i hear of a woman discovering that she truly loves being Bigger that she herself Loves her soft body, and she is comfortable and confident enough to let the world Know She's Big She's Beautiful and she's Happy. This brings me so much joy this warms my soul so deeply i can't describe it and i don't understand why. not that it matters, I am curious to hear what was it that brought you to this point why and what do you love about being a bbw/ssbbw you are all so beautiful especially My Fatty

Latest posts

Back