• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Have you ever eaten something and didn't *realize* you were eating it?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperSizedAngie

Hug-Seeking Missile
Holy Toledo!!! I just ate an entire box of Oatmeal Cream Pies while I was watching an episode of Frasier without consciously knowing what I was doing.

When I was done with the episode, I got up, thinking "Wow, I want some Oatmeal Cream Pies." I went and looked in the cabinet. No Oatmeal Cream Pies.
So I went back to my bedroom, only to find the empty box and all the wrappers on my desk, where I had just been sitting.

Apparently, I ate the entire box *without realizing it.* And then wanted more.

Has this ever happened to anyone else????

Latest posts

Back