• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hay im a feedee new to this forum

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Havokman

Hay i have a large desire to become a feedee new to this forum i tryed getting involved before a while back didnt go well, im 19 years old 6ft 1 im a 32" waist i way about 144 pounds. I have recently started to get a bit of a belly devloping due to my job i really like the feeling and i wanna gain more slowly if i like it i wanna reach 240 pounds.
The first pic is me about a month ago and the second is whats happening now i really would like some female encouragment and to be able to share my gain with female feeders

Regards
Daryl

View attachment DSC00576.JPG

View attachment belly gain.JPG

Latest posts

Back