• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Healthy weight gain

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a bit different. I want the thrill of gaining... But I don't want to end up with diabetes, cholesterol, health problems etc of any kind now or down the road.

It is not as tasty and certainly not as fun but what I do is double and triple up on carbs (healthy unrefined ones and whole grains) like eating 4x as much oatmeal as you need in the morning...two or three whole wheat turkey sandwiches...

multi-grain bagels with lots of extra Peanut Butter

I eat many handfuls of raisins, nuts and pumpkin and sunflower seeds

I want to avoid saturated fat and huge amounts of sugar and refined carbs

I also try to get lots of anti-oxidants and omega 3 fatty acids...

Sounds very boring sometimes eh?

(Oh yeah and I walk the dog for a brisk 1/2 hour a day)

Has anyone else given thought to any of this?

Latest posts

Back