• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hello! I'm a newbie....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbgainer

Hi, pbgainer here. Like the title says, I'm a newbie here... actually, I feel like a "newbie" in a lot of ways... the past 10 months have been crazy... let me try to summize...

I was an athletic kid... a distance runner (thin... ate whatever I wanted)...in my twentiies I developed the "twenty-something gut" .. but it was no big deal because I knew, "SOMEDAY I WOULD LOSE IT."... Ya... right... I yo-yo dieted my way up and down hrough my thirties and into my forties... Via all that "dieting and exercising" I went from 165 (I'm 5.9) to 210... at 45 I found myself staring down at my gut--hanging over my 38" waist pants (which I swore I would never outgrow!)... totally uncomfortable.. miserable...

I went online to look for diet help... and found the FATOSPHERE... FA, HAES, Gainers, etc... it blew me away... Long story short---my life changed. I kicked the word DIET out of my life for good.

Today--I've gone from chubby at 215... to pretty hefty at 255...

Some amazing things have happned to/inside me--which I TOTALLY did NOT expect:

1. I've come to PREFER fat over skinny... I like my fat body... wild. When I first started gaining---I thought, "If I ever get to 250, that will be massively fat!" Now I'm at 255 and while I like what I see--I really don't think I'm that big....

2) My appetite has grown---The more I eat--the more I want to eat. I used to struggle to get 3,000 calories in... now I hit 4 and even 5 thousand in without really trying.. it's kind of scary...

3) I love to exercise! I used to not enjoy it---but I love moving, sweating, etc. as a fat man. I've read lots of studies about being fit and fat---my goal is to have a rock hard, totally aerobically fit body---just covered in tons of awesome soft fat! :)

So--there ya go...
That's a little about me...
Looking forward to connecting.
Sincerely,
~pbgainer

Latest posts

Back