• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

help a single feedee do it right: losing then gaining?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CupcakeWhisperer

hom nom nom
I'm not sure if this goes in the Weight Board or Erotic Weight Board. But here goes my first weigh-related question.

Have you lost weight with the intention of putting it back on? Please tell me about it in the most practical terms.

My conundrum: I'm a fat girl who has always been fat, but 3 years ago, purposefully gained about 60 pounds when feeding and erotic gaining was introduced in a relationship. It was one of the most sexually exciting things I've ever done. And I want to do it all over again.

I remained at about 270 until this past summer, when still very much loving my fat body, I started missing the flexibility, stamina, and overall energy I used to have. This, coupled with a hypothyroid treatment, jump-started my exercise/diet kick and weight loss of about 30 pounds. I immediately started feeling better and I want to always be this active, if not more, because exercise makes me feel awesome and is an end unto itself.

Naturally this has brought on an outward conflict where I intensely miss what little fat I have noticably lost, but still want to stay with my regimen of exercise and keep my new-found metabolism. So I had the idea that maybe I would see how much I could lose to a certain point, maybe from 280 to 220 tops, and then try the gaining thing again. And bonus! This time it is singularly my idea, my desire, and on my own terms. Problem is this acute urge to explore that part of my sensuality again is that I’ve never done it alone, so don’t really have any support with the health aspect. I feel like I'm living a very frustrating dichotomy with wanting to gain but knowing I need to lose first. I know I COULD just continue to exercise AND gain even more. But I'd rather not push my body beyond what I'm certain is it's natural "set point" of right below 300lbs. I want to keep gaining muscle, I want to stay fit and energetic, but I really want to eventually watch and feel myself plump back up.

So that’s why I’m here. I guess I'm going to have to wait and work on the recommended 2 lbs a week to healthily get down and then start the stuffing parties again (tho most likely solo :really sad:) Even if I don’t gain as much as I lost, I’m sure it will be amazing. My only worry, aside from keeping my patience, is that I know up and down weight fluctuation in a small amount of time is very strenuous on the body and not recommended. Are there any arguments or essays about mitigating factors? Can I do this safely? Am I crazy for wanting to indulge my personal fantasy and still be practical? Any advice would be very, very much appreciated.

xoxo, a Confused Cupcake Whisperer :kiss2:

Latest posts

Back