• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Help, please!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FatAndProud

I have a 3pg paper due on Monday about some stuffs for my American Gov't class. I hate everything to do with politics (my major is anatomical pathology, I'm just in this class for the credits/lulz).

The paper has to be about something I disagree with and a current topic. I chose this. I figure everyone else will be doing healthcare and the more current topics. I just looked for ANYTHING that people might not talk about....so...what I need help with is....why should I disagree with this? I need like political jargon and such.

I'm waiting for those outspoken Hyde Parkers to wake up and get on their box!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back