• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

help!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheNowhereMan

Rambling Rover
I know I post about my girl a lot here but she's facing a few issues and I don't know how to help her and need advice. She's slowly been meeting my friends from home over the last few months. We met in college and I lived farther away so I waited til summer, anyway a few of my friends know I'm a FA and she gets along with them very well, but on the other side some of my friends don't know, but they do know I have self esteem issues.I'm sure at least some of you have come across the saying beggars can't be choosers and they tend to assume I'm the beggar >_> they confront me now about it because her and I are getting rather serious (6 month anni was last month!!) She over hears it and is getting depressed because she feels that my friends only see her as the fat girl, not a beautiful princess I do. Half of me wants to smack my friend across the face and the rest of me wants to cry along with her that the world can't see past this stupid standards of beauty that society has created. I jsut don't know what to do.

Latest posts

Back