• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hey Lookit Me!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christov

Hyde Park is a crater of hate, maliciousness, and ignorance. The moderation is sparse when needed and borderline totalitarian when it isn’t. Double standards are rife, and there isn’t a thing anybody can do about it without getting slapped back down in an attempt at biting the hand that feeds you. Bullshit posters talking about bullshit stories quoting from bullshit sources, the very vilest of partisan politics playing out through a veil of exaggeration and dogma. Those who make sense are often ignored, and those that don’t tailor their posts in order to gain a response, be it negative or positive. It’s a board where the alarmists and bombastic rule, where only the most antagonistic of topics gain any credence. Truly this is the lowest form of debate, discussion for the era where celebrities famous for simply being famous parade themselves on cheap magazine covers for just another five minutes in the limelight, for those who buy into hokum science, for those who consume and criticise those who don’t, for a world ripping itself to shreds on every level, be it religion, race, gender, sexual orientation, height, weight, intelligence, nationality, political affilation, taste in music, film, or art, what car you drive, what car you don't drive, what you eat, how you speak, what you wear, how you feel, where you grew up, everything. Every last little piece of what makes a person a person.

I hate you Hyde Park. I hate you.

Latest posts

Back