• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hey You Big Girls!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bolo

Okay people I've got something to say. I love big girls, fat girls, supersized girls, BBW! I love every nook and cranny of them and if one said we could not do the nasty just getting to feel her up from head to toe would be alright with me. Something about holding on to mounds of big beautiful flesh is a turn on! I don't care if she's black, white, indian, chinese, or japanese I don't care as she's 225 or better! What I was wondering about is are there any BBW who feel the same about a BHM? Are there any big girls that are looking for some big guys to get them off? Some big girls that get excited by feeling on a four hundred pound male, rubbing on his stomache or sucking on his titties. Some supersized girls that think that fun is letting a big guy rub them down in some warm oil and they do the same thing for them. Listen I know you big girls love to get licked from head to toe but us big guys would love it if we could find some large girls to do it to us too. I want to here from all you big girls who love us big guys. I'm four hundred pounds and I'm achin' to rub this big body on a BBW.

Latest posts

Back