• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hi everyone, I'd like to get to know you.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackWind

Hi all. I'm a 30 year old guy who lives in Central Florida. My whole life, I've always been the Fat Guy, but I also seemed to get blessed with a growth spurt at the end of junior high that made me well over 6' tall and built like a linebacker, so I rarely get any gruff from anyone (well since high school). Of course I'm still pretty heavy and my weight has varied from 350lbs (my heaviest) to 250lbs (when I lived on the west coast); I don't really ever see myself being skinny, even though my job is very physical and I have plans to hit the gym, soon.

I like heavyset women, but as far as my friends and family are concerned, since I am heavy, I should only be interested in women my own size or larger. But since I was, well, since I can remember, I have always had the most massive attraction for skinny and/or tiny women. Milla Jovovich is a perfect example; she is utterly gorgeous. Fiona Apple is another crush of mine, she is just sooo hot. I also like buffer women, like the Divas in the WWE (Victoria and Beth Pheonix are INCREDIBLE).

For some reason this morning, I came across this board while researching something. I remembered that "I just knew" I had seen a term for small women who like big guys, and a trip to Wikipedia solved that confusion, and long story short, I wound up here. I'm not really expecting to meet that tiny little woman of my dreams, but it's very relaxing to at least be in like company for once. I tend to tower over alot of people, and my size scares off alot of others.

Latest posts

Back