• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hi everyone, I'm a little disheartend these days.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anuuk

Please allow me to introduce myself,

My name is Sonny, I'm a 35 year old male bodybuilder. I've been a nutritionist for 15 years, I love my work, and I came to the realization many years ago that overweight doesn't neccesarily mean out of shape ( my mother is 60lbs overweight and she can kick my butt in cardio section of the gym any day under the sun ). As a bodybuilder, I compete at the national level, so I guess you could say that I represent a perticular stereotype based on my outward appearance ( as I'm sure everyone here already knows, being stereotyped sucks ). Most people would assume that my ideal woman would be the stereotypical thin fitness crazed ripped abs woman who spends more time in the mirror then I do LOL. However that is not the case, and from the time I was 11 years old, it never has been. I've always been attracted to BBW, that's something about me that has never changed over the years, it's not a fetish as some would call it, but most definitley a preferance that I've always cherished and that's become second nature . It would appear from the outset that I'm in a fortunate position, however, that hasn't been the case. for the past several years, every time I've tried to approach a BBW in a public setting, it's been to no avail. Either I'm met with a look of apprehension, or I'm just flat out ignored , or given the evil eye. It's getting to the point where I'm becoming a little disheartened, so if may ask you all. What am I doing wrong ?

Latest posts

Back