• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hidden pleasure

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qwertyman173

Andy from UK
Bit of a random topic, but I was thinking and this came to mind....

One of the things I love about larger women is that how it is a pleasure that most of society sadly do not recognise. I feel almost blessed in a way that I can truly appreciate larger women, and I would not give it up for the world. But from this has come a feeling of true appreciation of what we have, and what most people do not recognise. The fact that most people will never experience this is to me special.

I am not meaning this to sound creepy, or to make it sound like I am some weirdo. I'm not meaning to offend everybody. I appreciate everybody has their sexual preferences. But by being a fat admirer I feel that I have been granted something special that most people do not have.

Does anybody have any thoughts?

Latest posts

Back